We just don’t look at your group health benefits; we use a holistic approach to employee benefits. This includes a review of health, disability, dental, vision, ancillary, etc. Our professionals consider the needs of both employer and employees, along with existing benefits plan and work with the employer to design the best structure your overall portfolio of benefits
RCG Insurance Partners leverages long and successful relationships with the major carriers in the area to bring you a more streamlined administration, a more transparent relationship and comprehensive education for both the employer and the employees.
- Employers are under constant scrutiny to maintain in compliance with ERISA and Affordable Care Act requirements and with the this ever changing landscape it’s easy to stray off course. RCG acts as a true partner to business owners by focusing on employee benefits and compliance so that they can focus on their business.
- Employers can find themselves overbuying employee benefit products. It is also possible that limited support of training has left plans underutilized, leaving value on the table year after year.
- Employers may have limited time to provide support personal the needed training for in house HR personnel. This can lead to the above mentioned issues, as well as reduced employee efficiency. It can also mean reduced morale and trouble in attracting top talent. Benefits remain one of the biggest factors in attracting and retaining employees and having a proper, well communicated benefits plan is critical. RCG Insurance Partners is a dependable resource to any business owner and/or HR department to ensure that your plan if properly structured and communicated.
- Affordable Care Act
- COBRA Administration
- Open Enrollment
- Minimum Essential Coverage
- Plan Design Changes
- HDHP and HSA Limits
- Applicable Large Employer Status (ALE)
RCG Insurance Partners can also package together voluntary benefits that may be of interest to either employer or employees. Voluntary Benefits can provide your employees the added coverage they seek with no cost to the employer.
These benefits can include:
- Group disability
- Short term health insurance
- Group Voluntary Life Insurance
Our team of employee benefit experts can find the best options for your and your employees and help ensure that these plans are properly facilitated.