We just don’t look at health insurance; we offer a holistic approach to employee benefits. This includes health, disability, dental, vision, ancillary, etc. Our professionals diagnose the needs of both the employer and employees, along with any existing benefits plan and figure out how to best structure your overall portfolio of benefits
RCG Insurance Partners leverages long and successful relationships with most major carriers in the area to bring you more streamlined administration, a more transparent relationship and comprehensive education for both the employer and the employees.
- Businesses are under regular scrutiny to prove compliance and it’s often quite easy for businesses to stay off course. Whether it be lack of support, education or a combination of both, many companies find themselves having to dig out of compliance issues. RCG acts as a true partner to business owners by focusing on employee benefits and compliance so that they can focus on their business.
- Many companies find themselves overbuying employee benefits products. It is also possible that limited support of training has left plans underutilized, leaving value on the table year after year.
- Companies may also have issues supporting and even training in house HR personnel. This can lead to the above mentioned issues, as well as reduced employee efficiency. It can also mean reduced morale and/or inability to hire and retain top talent. Benefits remain one of the biggest factors in attracting and retaining employees and having a proper, well communicated benefits plan is critical. RCG Insurance Partners is a dependable resource to any business owner and/or HR department to ensure that your plan if properly structured and communicated.
- Plan Design Changes
- Open Enrollment
- ACA Affordability Standard
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum
- Preventive Care Benefits
- Health FSA Contributions
- HDHP and HSA Limits
- ACA Disclosure Requirements
- Applicable Large Employer Status (ALE)
- CHIPRA, WHCRA, NMHPA
RCG Insurance Partners can also package together voluntary benefits that may be of interest to either employer or employees. These benefits can include:
- Income replacement (Aflac)
- Group disability
- Wellness benefits
- Health reimbursement arrangement (HRA)
- And more
Our team of employee benefit experts can find the best options for your and your employees and help ensure that these plans are properly facilitated.